Nissan Pathfinder Transmission Repair | Charlotte NC
Does your Nissan Pathfinder need a transission repair? Twin Automotive is Charlotte’s best Transmission Repair shop and specializes in Transmission Repair, including Nissan Pathfinder transmission repair. In this article, we discuss transmission problems with the Nissan Pathfinder, years 2005 – 2008.
The Nissan Pathfinder is an SUV vehicle manufactured by Nissan. The first Nissan Pathfinder model was created in 1986. Similar models include the Nissan Xterra and Murano. The 3rd generation Nissan Pathfinders seem to have the most transmission problems with years ranging from 2005 – 2008 with the most transmission problems to date. Here is more information on transmission repair and problems specific to the Nissan Pathfinder:
2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Nissan Pathfinders have been trending in the past 60 days to have the most problems with their transmissions. It seems that as your mileage increases on your Pathfinder, your vehicle is more likely to need a transmission repair. This can be caused to lack of servicing the transmission, although many of these transmission issues are caused by coolant that has leaked into the transmission, problems with the radiator or other transmission problems.
Here are some signs that your Nissan Pathfinder is in need of a transmission repair:
* vehicle is “shuddering” or rumbling around 35 – 50 mph
* check engine light is on – although this may not immediately signal that there is a transmission problem, you should always have your Pathfinder checked when this light illuminates. It could be the sign of a worse problem to come
* trouble shifting gears
* loss of gears, forward or reverse
* transmission is making a whining noise – this noise typically starts slowly, starting only when your Pathfinder is accelerating. Over time this whining will become more continuous and louder. This is a very major sign you have a transmission issue — please call 704-821-3460 immediately.
* transmission is causing the vehicle to shake – this is descrbed best as if going over “Rumbling strips”. Typically the rumbing begins around 20 – 60 mph and happens consistantly.
If you are having a problem with your Nissan Pathfinder, please call Charlotte’s transmission repair specialists at 704-821-3460. We specialize in Nissan Pathfinder Transmission Repair and can help solve any automotive issues your Pathfinder has. Mention this blog article to save $200 on your Nissan Pathfinder transmission rebuild, should you need it.
Here are some Nissan OBD Diagnostic Trouble Codes, specific to the transmission: